Cannot add the EFI Loader to a 64-bit EFI stubbed U-Boot

Nicklas Larsson nirre.larsson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 08:15:41 CEST 2022

Thank you for your reply!

Just to clarify, U-Boot works perfectly fine for me based on either
'efi-x86_payload64_defconfig' or 'efi-x86_app64_defconfig' (but not with
the 32-bit equivalents).
And with EFI_STUB_64BIT set the EFI_LOADER requires 64-bit mode, but I'm
not forced to have 64-bit mode.

[image: image.png]

I'm investigating the UEFI Secure Boot support in U-Boot, and in the end I
want to be able to securely boot OS images like for example Linux and
VxWorks.

Thanks,
Nicklas

Den mån 4 apr. 2022 kl 18:41 skrev Nicklas Larsson <nirre.larsson at gmail.com