Cannot add the EFI Loader to a 64-bit EFI stubbed U-Boot

Nicklas Larsson nirre.larsson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:08:35 CEST 2022

My UEFI FW does support secure boot, and I can securely boot a signed
U-Boot EFI (based on either 'efi-x86_app64_defconfig' or
'efi-x86_payload64_defconfig').

But I cannot add the UEFI Secure Boot features to my configuration,
starting with the CONFIG_EFI_LOADER, when I base my configuration on the
configs above.

Can I, and how do I, add the EFI_LOADER to my configuration given the
circumstances?

Sorry for the confusion,
Nicklas