Falcon Mode Support For Uncompressed Kernel Images

Nathan Barrett-Morrison nathan.morrison at timesys.com
Wed Feb 2 22:53:11 CET 2022

Hi Tom,

I've attached version 2 of the patch.  I believe this should adhere more
closely to your suggestions.

Keep in mind, CONFIG_IS_ENABLED will not work for checking
CMD_BOOTI/CMD_BOOTZ in this case, as there is no CONFIG_SPL_CMD_BOOTx.  So,
I'm just directly checking if it's defined instead.

I verified both CONFIG_IS_ENABLED() and IS_ENABLED() did not work.

Sincerely,
Nathan