Pull request: u-boot-sunxi/master for 2022.04 (part 2)

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Fri Feb 4 14:07:11 CET 2022

On Fri, Feb 04, 2022 at 01:33:11AM +0000, Andre Przywara wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> this is the promised second part of the sunxi PR for 2022.04, albeit
> technially outside of the merge window. We were working on this full
> steam since the beginning of the year, and it deserves to be merged,
> I think.
> The main attraction is support for the F1C100s SoC, which sports a
> venerable ARM926 core. Support for this SoC and the LicheePi Nano board
> has been in Linux for years, and U-Boot patches were posted mid last
> year already.
> The new SoC using ARMv5 also means that the bulk of the new code should
> not touch any existing boards, although we did some refactorings first,
> of course, which actually cleans up some existing sunxi code.
>
> Compile tested for all 160 sunxi boards, and briefly tested on BananaPi M1,
> OrangePi Zero, Pine64 and Pine-H64. Tested by others on their boards,
> including F1C100s and F1C200s devices.

So, this failed CI at first because of no MAINTAINERS entry for
'licheepi_nano' but I've fixed that up.  As a custodian, you can turn on
CI runs for the sunxi tree by, and I don't have the reference at hand
sorry, going through the project menu under settings -> ci/cd and
enabling group runners.  That said:

> The following changes since commit 006fddde01da7e8b3c7cad4a35f3245edc894ab4:
>
>   Merge https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-fsl-qoriq (2022-02-02 09:16:49 -0500)
>
> are available in the Git repository at:
>
>   https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-sunxi.git master
>
> for you to fetch changes up to b6ffd58e45043b822844345d4ca9b2cb1e2917b7:
>
>   configs: sunxi: Add support for Lichee Pi Nano (2022-02-04 00:09:57 +0000)

Applied to u-boot/master, thanks!

--
Tom