[ANN] U-Boot v2022.04-rc1 released

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Sat Feb 12 17:58:29 CET 2022

Hi,

On 1/31/22 23:59, Tom Rini wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> It's release day and so here's v2022.04-rc1.  While there's much in here
> that needed to come in, there's a few big things outstanding, including
> but not limited to i.MX and layerscape syncs and further sunxi changes.
>
> In terms of a changelog,
> git log --merges v2022.01..v2022.04-rc1
> contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
> will provide better results here.
>
> So we're now looking at regular releases every other Monday, and with
> final release on April 4th, 2022.  Thanks all!

I also found that this patch break ZynqMP boards. I didn't have a time to dig
into it more. Just did a bisect to find out what's going on.
985503439762 ("fdt: Don't call board_fdt_blob_setup() without OF_BOARD")

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854