Please pull u-boot-marvell/master (watchdog related)

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Thu Jan 13 15:25:19 CET 2022

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 09:25:40AM +0100, Stefan Roese wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> please pull the following watchdog related patches:

As you mentioned the other day, we should make things a bit more
official that you're the watchdog custodian.  So please feel free to
update the MAINTAINERS file with another entry.  And I'm quite fine to
keep taking PRs from the Marvell tree, but if you want a watchdog tree
specifically, go ahead and ask Harald to set one up.

Applied to u-boot/master, thanks!

--
Tom