FIT image: load secure FPGA

Adrian Fiergolski adrian.fiergolski at fastree3d.com
Wed Jan 19 17:03:26 CET 2022

Hi Jorge,

Have you succeeded to enable secure boot on ZynqMP with SPL (not
Xilinx's FSBL)? Is it documented somewhere? Any configuration
files/yocto recipes? Have you managed to resolve problem of the
bitstream loaded in such a case by SPL?

I need to use an encrypted bitstream. However, it required the use of
DeviceKeys in post-boot state which eventually requires secure boot.

Regards,

Adrian