Please test U-Boot Allwinner F1C100s support

Jesse Taube mr.bossman075 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 03:12:31 CET 2022

On 1/30/22 21:04, Andre Przywara wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks to the tireless work of Jesse, I think the basic Allwinner
> F1C100s support for mainline U-Boot is now ready to be merged. Since I
> don't have the hardware, can any of you who have boards please give it a
> try on their hardware? I would really love to see some confirmations
> before I merge it.

I really have to thank you for reviewing!

> I put a branch here:
> https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-sunxi/-/tree/f1c100s
>
> This should probably work on any F1C100s board, using the LicheePi Nano
> defconfig. Also curious about the F1C200s (looking at you, George ;-)

I have tested on both. Giulio has them aswell now.

> This is very basic support at this point, there is no USB or SPI
> support, and even the SD card is not usable from U-Boot proper.

Sd card will work if we add it to the dts.

> I am hopeful we can add MMC and SPI support still in this cycle, but I don't
> want to hold back this series any longer, and it should be relatively
> simple support patches.

I have patches for both spi-boot and U-Boot proper spi suport.
I did manage to get it to find the boot device with:
`u32 brom_call = *(u32*)(fel_stash.sp-4);` in mach-sunxi/board.c with
the suggestion that Stephen said. Should I submit after it gets into
master or is tomorrow fine.

Many thanks,
	Jesse Taube