Please test U-Boot Allwinner F1C100s support

Giulio Benetti giulio.benetti at benettiengineering.com
Mon Jan 31 13:17:52 CET 2022

Hi All,

I've tried several times on both F1C100s and F1C200s, maybe I'm doing
something wrong but it doesn't work :-/

I burn sd-card with:
# sudo dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin of=/dev/sdb bs=1k seek=8

I've triple-checked that the file has been written there by dumping the
sd-card and I see it's written at 0x2000, so 8K offset, like the mangoPI
image for example. But no uart output.

Am I doing something wrong?

Best regards
--