[RFC] Proposed location to host the firmware handoff specification.

Varun Wadekar vwadekar at nvidia.com
Wed Jul 6 13:57:55 CEST 2022

Hi,

My concern with a standalone gitlab project is that it might be treated as an experiment by the wider community and be neglected. Do we have any gitlab projects (tf.org or otherwise) that have some "official" value?

@Jose, do you see the location getting used for all future spec reviews? If yes, then the gitlab project will acquire some legitimacy over time and we can start with it now. But if we see this as a one off, then I would prefer the spec being hosted on tf.org.

For the actual mechanics, I prefer reviewing docs and later updates as fragments instead of looking at the file and a separate changelog. So a platform (gerrit, gitlab, etc) that facilitates the approach would be helpful IMO.

-Varun