AW: Problem to build u-boot

Sarmad Ahmad sarmad101 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:21:40 CET 2022

I used the version 2021 now I used the 2022.01 unfortunately still the same error
followed the instructions on
https://u-boot.readthedocs.io/en/stable/build/source.html

1.
git clone https://github.com/u-boot/u-boot

2.
cd u-boot

3.
git checkout 2022.01

4.
sudo apt-get install gcc gcc-aarch64-linux-gnu
i also tried this
apt-get install crossbuild-essential-armhf

5.
sudo apt-get install bc bison build-essential coccinelle \
  device-tree-compiler dfu-util efitools flex gdisk liblz4-tool \
  libguestfs-tools libncurses-dev libpython3-dev libsdl2-dev libssl-dev \
  lzma-alone openssl python3 python3-coverage python3-pyelftools \
  python3-pytest python3-sphinxcontrib.apidoc python3-sphinx-rtd-theme swig

6.
export ARCH=arm

export CROSS_COMPILE=/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-
also have export CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf-
also have export CROSS_COMPILE=gcc-7-arm-linux-gnueabihf-

make xilinx_zynq_virt_defconfig
make

when i do export -p i see the export in the terminal before i do make

TY