Submitting patches for QorIQ components

Leo Li leoyang.li at nxp.com
Wed Mar 16 05:59:04 CET 2022

Hi Sean,

These repos are holding stuff that went into formal SDK releases.  To get patches in there, patch will need to go into our internal development tree first, and go through the testing and release cycle.  Please send your patches to the NXP people included in this thread.  And we will try to figure out the people to review and pick it up.  Thanks.

Regards,
Leo