booting of renesas rcar v3u

Tuschik Thilo t.tuschik at tu-braunschweig.de
Wed Mar 16 10:07:38 CET 2022

Good morning,

I am doing my master thesis /w the rcar v3u of renesas and I am facing
the issue that the booting of the linux does stop at one point.
It seems to be a problem with *Starting Rebuild Dynamic Linker
Cache...* and *Starting Network Time Synchronization...*.
It gives me the output, that Network Time Synchronization is stopped,
because it is not able to be started correctly (even NTP messages are
not being sent).

It also gives a log like:

A start job is running for…amic Linker Cache

Is this still part of the u-boot code?
Do you have any clue how to resolve this?
Or where I could look for a resolution at least?

Best regards

Thilo Tuschik