[ANN] U-Boot v2022.04-rc5 released

Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi michael at amarulasolutions.com
Tue Mar 29 12:55:45 CEST 2022

Hi Stefano

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 12:47 PM Stefano Babic <sbabic at denx.de> wrote:

> On 29.03.22 12:01, Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi wrote:
> > Hi all

> >> Stefano?
> >
> > Any follow up on this?
>
> I plan this in next as new feature (new board), I get from Marek and
> others to pick up some fixes, but no new features.

This comes from weeks ago, I can not consider a new feature on this
board. This was ok if it was submitted only one month ago. Version 3
was already there for a long time.

Michael

> Stefano
>

> > Michael
> >

> >> --
> >> Tom
> >

> --
> DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
> Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de

Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer
M. +39 347 913 2170
michael at amarulasolutions.com

Amarula Solutions BV
Joop Geesinkweg 125, 1114 AB, Amsterdam, NL
T. +31 (0)85 111 9172
info at amarulasolutions.com
www.amarulasolutions.com