PATCH] Add support for the Digilent Arty-Z7 Xilinx ZYNQ based board

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Thu May 19 08:29:49 CEST 2022

Hi,

On 5/19/22 01:42, Christopher Bowman wrote:
> Patch to add support for the Diligent Arty-Z7 Xilinx ZYNQ based board.  This work fine booting FreeBSD 13.1 on my board.
>
> First time submitter, so I appreciate feedback.
first of all please use git send-email to send patches. In connection to patch
style SoB line should be commit message, patch subject should be fixed and also
commit message is mandatory.

Patch wise. Please run checkpatch before you send it.

Take a look at Submitting Patches chapter in README.

Config wise - do only one thing at a time.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854