Adapteva Parallella board

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Thu Nov 3 14:09:39 CET 2022

Hi,

čt 3. 11. 2022 v 5:24 odesílatel Martin Husemann <martin at netbsd.org> napsal:

> On Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 07:20:36PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > Is my dtb not correct for this purpose? How can I easily make the u-boot
> > build regen it from .dts? I found the slightly hidden dts/.*.cmd files,
> > do I need to clone one of that and adjust?
>
> It was a toolchain issue and with a bit of help I now have a boot.bin
> and a u-boot.img from 2022.10, but both are happily ignored by the
> board when booting. Do I need to set something special to make it boot
> from SD card instead of SPI flash?

You need to take a look at jumpers, dip switches to change bootmode to
SD if possible.

Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854
Maintainer of Linux kernel - Xilinx Microblaze
Maintainer of Linux kernel - Xilinx Zynq ARM and ZynqMP ARM64 SoCs
U-Boot custodian - Xilinx Microblaze/Zynq/ZynqMP/Versal SoCs