[GIT PULL] please pull fsl-qoriq-2022-9-7

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Wed Sep 7 19:55:46 CEST 2022

On Wed, Sep 07, 2022 at 12:38:10PM +0000, Peng Fan wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Please pull fsl-qoriq-2022-9-7
>
> Sorry for the quick rush just after fsl-qoriq-2022-9-6:
>  Pali's patch not in my patchwork, got missed.
>  Sean's patch pending for sometime, I just fix conflict when
>  apply Sean's patch, so pick up.
>
> ---------------------------------------
> p1_p2_rdb_pc board update
> net: fm: Verify Fman microcode
> ---------------------------------------
>
> CI: https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-fsl-qoriq/-/pipelines/13377
>
> Thanks,
> Peng.
>
> The following changes since commit 59c51fa4abbca41d2a4d60c0fe4d8f05fc83fb46:
>
>   Merge https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-riscv (2022-09-06 09:01:39 -0400)
>
> are available in the Git repository at:
>
>   https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-fsl-qoriq.git tags/fsl-qoriq-2022-9-7
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 857e313a3d44618e09fc64816fd5e561e2189ab7:
>
>   net: fm: Add support for FIT firmware (2022-09-07 13:44:55 +0800)

> Pali Rohár (3):
>       board: freescale: p1_p2_rdb_pc: Add env commands norlowerboot, norupperboot, sd2boot and defboot
>       board: freescale: p1_p2_rdb_pc: Delete watchdog max6370 node in load_default mode
>       board: freescale: p1_p2_rdb_pc: Calculate offsets for eSDHC boot sector
>
> Sean Anderson (6):
>       ARMv8/sec_firmware: Remove SEC_FIRMWARE_FIT_CNF_NAME
>       image: fit: Add some helpers for getting data
>       ARMv8/sec_firmware: Convert to use fit_get_data_conf_prop
>       cmd: fpga: Convert to use fit_get_data_node
>       net: Convert fit verification to use fit_get_data_*
>       net: fm: Add support for FIT firmware

First, I've applied this now to u-boot/master.

But second, the reason Pali's patches were assigned to someone else,
Marek, was because of the total lack of response these last several
months. Marek was added for the subset of PowerPC platforms that he and
Pali have an interest in, which is all around the Turris 1.x router
platform.

So, what do you think about how to proceed here moving forward? A large
number of Pali's changes have been waiting to be picked up / reviewed
for a very long time, is why we've added Marek, to cover the Turris
platform.

--
Tom