Question about uboot initialisation

momo aubin aubinno at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 16:29:08 CEST 2022

Hi Simon,

Thanks for getting back to me.

How can I avoid top posting ? i'm a new

How uboot know that the kernel has started ?
If the system is blocked during the u-boot stage, is it possible to
restart all the systems ?
It is possible to put a timer in the u-boot stage in case of the kernel has
not started , can the system reboot by choosing another u-boot ?

Thanks for your answer in advance.
Aubin