[ANN] U-Boot v2023.04-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Feb 27 23:19:52 CET 2023

Hey all,

It's the scheduled day for -rc3, and it's the end of my day, mainly
because I got side-tracked. The delta between -rc2 and -rc3 is bigger
than I'd have liked, but, I can accept it. I will be more stringent
moving forward, and at this point the only "big" changes I'm expecting
are the fixes for m68k, and powerpc 8xx platforms, which have been
posted for a while and I believe it's a matter of custodian time to
collect and test everything.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2023.04-rc2..v2023.04-rc3
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

Continuing on schedule now and that means the rest of the rcs every
other Monday, and with final release on April 3rd, 2023.  Thanks all!

--
Tom