Is it possiable to run dm test in local u-boot console?

scxie at jlogic-ic.com scxie at jlogic-ic.com
Mon Jan 9 04:07:14 CET 2023

Hi Simon,
     Thanks for your kindly reply.
     I can understand the design perpose now.
     I just think the test module is a clean environment to do unit test.
     Since we're handling a SoC project,
     we'd like to do IP verification in bare metal environment,
the test framework of u-boot is a good choice, it's clean, flexible and modularized.
Many thanks to the maintainers, including you.
     Maybe we can develop our own cases based on dm.

BRs,
Treeman

scxie at jlogic-ic.com