Failed to build u-boot.itb on RK3568

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Thu Jan 26 17:54:50 CET 2023

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 05:47:27PM +0100, Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi wrote:
> Hi

> > > Well, here is my insight:
> > >
> > > As long as the only board supported board in mainline is an evaluation
> > > board that nobody in the community has, it won't be tested.  Can we
> > > somehow make progress in getting some of the more popular RK356x
> > > boards (like the quartz64, nanopi r5s, raxda rock 3) in the tree?
> >
> > fyi: radxa-cm3 is part of Mailing list.
>
> Maybe we should setup some embedded lab, with boards. We are working
> to create some new testing boards to
> be use remotely for CI and developers. Do we have a way to make this
> setup for u-boot?

I would really like to see someone leverage the lab management used by
kernelci and then monitor U-Boot trees and leverage
https://source.denx.de/u-boot/u-boot-test-hooks for the flash / etc
portion required to run our current test suite.  Currently we just have
some ad-hoc labs that do this.

--
Tom