R: [RFC] rockchip: rk3308: fix "same-as-spl" bug in boot devices order

Pegorer Massimo Massimo.Pegorer at vimar.com
Tue Jul 11 18:04:57 CEST 2023

Simon, Tom, Kever, any opinion or preference?

Peter, thanks for your feedback.

I had a look at, and changes needed by sync'ing DTS seems limited.
Of course I will be able to test just on Rock Pi S board. Other affected
boards will be Rockchip RK3308 EVB and Firefly roc-rk3308-cc.

If you agree, I can try to provide a patch with sync'd DTS.

Thanks. Regards,

Massimo