Pull Request / Patch: Enable Usage of ECC with DDR on AM654x

Roytburd, Benjamin roytburd at msu.edu
Wed May 17 20:41:55 CEST 2023

Enabling ECC has not given me any problems in running my applications, I have even performed poison tests with SECDED that have been effective. No problems besides the increased boot time due to priming are occurring.

But agreed, for a patch we should definitely use DMA as opposed to a for loop. I have not implemented DMA yet, but when I do I wil formally submit a patch with it.