[PATHv11 00/43] net/lwip: add lwip library for the network stack

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 01:16:01 CET 2023

Hi Tim,

On Tue, Nov 28, 2023 at 9:10 PM Tim Harvey <tharvey at gateworks.com> wrote:

> Fabio,
>
> You won't see this build issue with the entire series applied... only
> with the patches up to and including 'net/lwip: integrate lwIP
> library'. My point was there are points in the series where
> compilation fails which is not ok.

You are right and I agree with your point.

I am able to reproduce the build failure at 'net/lwip: integrate lwIP library':

In file included from net/lwip/lwip-external/src/core/init.c:38:
./net/lwip/lwip-external/src/include/lwip/opt.h:51:10: fatal error:
lwipopts.h: No such file or directory
   51 | #include "lwipopts.h"

Thanks