mdt_debug write

Stephen Graf stephen.graf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 01:20:33 CET 2023

Thank you for the update Andre.

The flashcp worked.  I rebooted without an SD card and the new u-boot
started properly.

Now as to making a patch file, I will give it a try.  Keep in mind that
when I started my working career the concept of patching was to shuffle
a deck of IBM 80 column punched cards.

Console output:

root at orangepizero3:~# flashcp -v
/home/sysadmin/u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin_with_792_clk /dev/mtd0
Erasing blocks: 206/206 (100%)
Writing data: 822k/822k (100%)
Verifying data: 822k/822k (100%)
root at orangepizero3:~#