ZFS support in custom u-boot build...

Stacey Pellegrino stacey.pellegrino at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 16:52:38 CEST 2023

Hey Alex,

Many thanks for your email response! Updated compilation configuration to
enable CONFIG_CMD_ZFS with make menuconfig. However, when using the
build.sh script it tends to overwrite the .config file for the u-boot
compile in question. Steven (CCed on this email) from Orange Pi is looking
into this for me (so I believe)? Upon getting ZFS compiled into u-boot will
then be the options needed to pass for booting a root ZFS partition
accordingly. All supporting information regarding this would be so much
appreciated! Kindest regards, -Stacey Pellegrino