about ik316

project-tvbox project-tvbox project-tvbox at prp.uespi.br
Fri Sep 8 21:41:30 CEST 2023

I have hardware with an Ik316 processor that I know is similar to the
h616 and h313,
I'm trying to create a u-boot for hardware testing, only it uses an
emcp-type memory,
when I compile in mainline mode the error appears: dram settings invalid,
and when I compile using legacy mode it shows error:
[439]HELLO! BOOT0 is starting May 13 2020 14:10:04!
[444]BOOT0 commit : 593cf83
[447]set pll start
[450]periph0 has been enabled
[453]set pll end
[455]unknown PMU
[456] PMU: AXP806
[463]vaild to:8 select dram to0
[467]board init ok
[469] DRAM BOOT DRIVE INFO: V0.52
[472] the chip id is 0x5d00
475]ic cant match axp, please check...
I managed to get the dtb and tried to use them following the steps on this site
: https://github.com/hexdump0815/u-boot-misc/blob/master/readme.h616-legacy
but without success. I would like some help on how I can change these
parameters
and recompile.