Bug: PDF documentation doesn't build according to instructions

Patrick Walton patrick at careweather.com
Thu Feb 8 01:17:56 CET 2024

When I follow the instructions for building PDF documentation ( https://docs.u-boot.org/en/latest/build/documentation.html ) , I run into an error at the texi2pdf step (attached). It appears to have to do with the boot flow diagram of k3_current not being an acceptable format for the pdf compiler. I tested this on several releases and it appears to have appeared in the v2023.10 release and continues to the latest. I was able to build the documentation on the v2023.07 release.

Take care,

Patrick Walton
Co-founder/CEO
Care Weather