Booting RPi5B with latest git

Jojan jjvazha at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 19:55:19 CET 2024

 For RPi 5B you need bcm2712 device tree . RPi4 uses 2711.So the e rpi_arm64_confi does not work for RPi5
Also make sure that you have the changes  discussed here.[GIT PULL] rpi: updates for v2024.04 (mail-archive.com)

Iwas able to get the git (https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-raspberrypi.git tags/rpi-next-2024.04)
and modify the config to get 2712 dts file, and able to get u-boot.

|  |  |

|  |
[GIT PULL] rpi: updates for v2024.04