Pull request: u-boot-sunxi/master for v2024.04

Andre Przywara andre.przywara at arm.com
Mon Jan 29 18:50:29 CET 2024

On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 12:34:18 -0500
Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:

Hi Tom,

> On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 05:24:49PM +0000, Andre Przywara wrote:
> > On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 15:55:43 +0000
> > Andre Przywara <andre.przywara at arm.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Tom,
> >
> > > please pull the sunxi/master branch, containing the first part of the
> >
> > I just saw that the CI pipeline failed on missing maintainer entries for
> > the two new boards. Is that a showstopper for you? Shall I update the
> > branch, or would a follow-up patch be sufficient?
>
> I've fixed this up myself this time, since I was doing another CI run
> with this for other changes but in the future please fix these errors
> before sending the PR.

Many thanks for that, and sorry about the mishap! I wanted to trigger the
CI yesterday night and send the PR this morning, but then discovered two
problems in a last minute test. So I was admittedly rushing things a bit
today. I built all sunxi boards locally, and that passed, so I didn't wait
for the CI to finish ... :-(

Sorry again!

Cheers,
Andre