usb gadget driver initialization issue

Zixun Li zli at ogga.fr
Mon Jul 22 17:52:52 CEST 2024

Hi, this issue only affects usb_ether, as g_dnl will enter event loop right
after driver register so the host won't see an un responsive device.

I think one solution is revert half of 718f1d41 to move
 usb_gadget_register_driver()/usb_gadget_unregister_driver()
back to usb_eth_start()/usb_eth_stop().

It doesn't affect the ability of bind/unbind mentioned by the commit's
description. In fact by reverting it usb_ether will behaves more like
running 'ums' or 'dfu', since running a ethernet command like 'dhcp'
will do register->event loop->unregister just like 'ums' does.