[U-Boot-Users] Placing boot image an CompactFlash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 4 00:24:48 CET 2003

In message <EGEGIJHKDKJGAJMGIDPNIEDOCIAA.jwalden at digitalatlantic.com> you wrote:

> Now - how do I get the pImage file, and write it to the compact flash?

RTFD.

Please see section ``7.3.3. Using PC Card "disks"  with  PPCBoot  and
Linux'' in http://www.denx.de/re/DPLG.html

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"On two occasions I have been  asked  [by  members  of  Parliament!],
'Pray,  Mr.  Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will
the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to  apprehend  the
kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage