[U-Boot-Users] MC68360 Port

Keith Outwater Keith_Outwater at microvision.com
Thu Mar 6 22:36:59 CET 2003

Hi Reinhard -
I used RTEMS with the 68360 with excellent results.  Ironically, getting
a bootloader running was the hardest part!

For a tool chain, perhaps you could use the RTEMS 68360 tool chain.  See
www.rtems.com.
BTW, there is a open source BDM interface design and a GDB driver for
the 68360 as well.

Regards,
Keith

Keith Outwater