[U-Boot] Atmel AT91 USB Device Controller Driver

Fabio Porcedda fabio.porcedda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:27:20 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Remy Bohmer <linux at bohmer.net> wrote:
> Hello Fabio,
>
> 2009/2/10 Fabio Porcedda <fabio.porcedda at gmail.com>:
>> [...]
>>
>> I would like to use an USB Console with an AT91SAM9260 microcontroller,
>> so I've read that the usb device driver and the serial over usb driver
>> should be enabled:
>>
>> [...]
>
> You might take a look at the U-boot-usb git tree, especially the cdc branch.
> It contains everything to get the at91udc driver to work in U-boot.

I have previously checked the U-Boot usb git tree, but i missed the cdc branch.

In the cdc branch there is the at91udc driver with the CDC-ethernet driver.
But i need to use the Serial over USB, implemented by the
drivers/serial/usbtty.c
The usbtty.c use the udc_* api implemented by  usbdcore_mpc8x.c and
usbdcore_omap1510.c.
If i want to use the usbtty.c driver i need to porting it to the
at91udc gadget api implemented by the at91udc driver?

Best Regards.
--
Fabio Porcedda