[U-Boot] OMAP3: proposal: dont piggy back on ROMCode interrupt vectors

Nishanth Menon menon.nishanth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:35:44 CEST 2009

Hi,
Current interrupt vectors[1] are piggy backing on OMAP3 ROM Code vectors
This has the disadvantage that "external boot" option of OMAP GP devices
for booting off NOR devices would probably not function as the interrupt
vectors are not setup.

I had faced this during the port of u-boot-v2 and had done an
implementation[2] for this. would we be interested in pulling this back
in for u-boot-v1? I suppose all OMAP3 devices could benefit from it.

Regards,
Nishanth Menon

Ref:
[1]