[U-Boot] OMAP3 SPL: merge window question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jul 18 14:03:09 CEST 2011

Dear Graeme Russ,

In message <4E23FF5C.7060600 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> And if the patch is a part of a series, update the version of *all* patches
> in the series (with a 'no changes' comment for any individual patches in
> the series which have not been update). Nothing worse than a series being a
> mix of various versions.

Actually I do not want to make this a requirement.  If we have a large
patch series, and there are changes requested to only one or two of
the patches, it is much more efficient to repost just these instead
always the whole stack again and again.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes. I get stranger things than you
free with my breakfast cereal."
           - Zaphod Beeblebrox in  "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"