[ELDK] Using ELDK with Eclipse IDE

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 21 21:29:09 CET 2007

In message <4CD35CD1F8085945B597F80EEC894213C4C792 at exc01.bk.prodrive.nl>
Martijn de Gouw wrote:

> Some of our developers use eclipse with gdb to debug application code on
> the target platform
> All I've heard were positive sounds, but I did not use it myself.
>
> I'm sure that it is possible to use Eclipse with the ELDK without
> problems.

If anybody wants to share details how to configure such a setupo -
please keep in mind that the documentation at
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDK is a wiki, and everybode can
(after registering) edit all this stull and - for example - add a
Eclipse related page. We highly appreciate any such contributions.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Madness has no purpose.  Or reason.  But it may have a goal.
	-- Spock, "The Alternative Factor", stardate 3088.7