[ELDK] how to enable nptl?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Aug 10 16:49:00 CEST 2008

Dear lin,

In message <1218375221.17045.5.camel at localhost> you wrote:

> I have eldk 4.0 arm(it declare that support both NPTL and linuxthreads)
> installed. but i can't find how to enable nptl, the
> arm/usr/include/pthread.h seems a linuxthreads version.

ELDK for ARM does not support NPTL yet. You need more recent versions
of the toolchain for that. NPTL support will be  included  with  ELDK
4.2 for ARM.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Humanity has the  stars  in  its  future,  and  that  future  is  too
important  to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant
superstition.                                          - Isaac Asimov