[ELDK] ELDK 4.1 genext2fs segmentation fault

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 7 11:12:40 CET 2008

Dear Robert,

in message <000001c86807$688278e0$9601a8c0 at PromessInc.local> you wrote:

> When I run the following genext2fs command on Fedora 6 it works fine.
> But, when I run it on Fedora 8 I get a segmentation fault.

As it turns out, this is a bug in the Fedora 8 implementation of  the
GLIBC  2.7  sscanf()  function. We will work around this in ELDK 4.2.
The attached RPM file should have the problem fixed - please  try  it
out.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"He only drinks when he gets depressed." "Why does he get depressed?"
"Sometimes it's because he hasn't had a drink."
                                     - Terry Pratchett, _Men at Arms_