[ELDK] Iptables problem

Robert Bloom bob.bloom at ambientcorp.com
Wed Oct 29 21:43:48 CET 2008

Hi Stefano,

Thank you for your response. You are correct in that we were missing a
module. Apparently, the xt_tcpudp module was not installed when iptables
parsed the rule. It had to be installed manually. A co-worker found a
similar problem at this url:

http://forum.openvz.org/index.php?t=msg&goto=33207

Thank you for your help.

Regards,