[ELDK] pcap library and tcpdump in ELDK

Dave Rensberger David.Rensberger at ambientcorp.com
Fri Oct 31 18:53:11 CET 2008

OK.  Thanks.   I really think the missing header file is not just a
cross compilation thing (I'll find out soon here, as time constraints
are probably going to force me to just natively compile it on my
target).

On my x86 linux box, there is an opensslconf.h, but there's an
additional opensslconf-i386.h, so I believe that the build process is
not wrong in it's expectation that there would also be an architecture
specific file for powerpc.

Thanks for the template .spec files.   I never really wanted to learn
the nuances of RPM, but it seems like it would be the best way to
maintain my company's distribution, and if I could help ELDK out by
contributing some stuff back, that would be good too.

--Dave