[ELDK] Serial console on Lite5200

Chuan Neng Lee lee at adept.com
Wed Sep 10 20:00:37 CEST 2008

Hi, I have a board that is based on the Lite5200b design,
except that the serial console is on PSC4 instead of PSC1.
Using the latest U-boot and latest kernel, I managed to get
U-boot to output on the console on PSC4, but the kernel
does not.

For U-boot, I changed the CONFIG_PSC_CONSOLE definition to
"4" instead of "1" and also changed the PSC4 port mode from
USB to serial port.  When that worked, I then uncommented the
kernel's lite5200b.dts section for serial at 2600 (PSC4), thinking
that would do it.  However, it is not sufficient.  What am I
missing?

Thank you!

- C N Lee