[ELDK] using other clocks with timer_create

Seimon Williams sw at Remsdaq.com
Wed Sep 24 17:49:17 CEST 2008

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for confirming my suspicions - I'm still finding my way around!

> Correct. With the version of the tools you have NPTL support for  ARM
> is not possible yet. It will be supported in ELDK 4.2 for ARM (to be
> released later this year).

I'll look forward to ELDK 4.2 :)

Thanks again,

Seimon

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail from your system. This e-mail has been scanned for malicious content but the internet is inherently insecure and Remsdaq Limited cannot accept any liability for the integrity of this message or its attachments. No employee of Remsdaq Limited or any Third Party is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Remsdaq Limited by e-mail.

Company Address: Remsdaq Ltd., Parkway, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, Flintshire, Wales, CH5 2NL.
Registered in England. Company Registration Number: 3417251