[ELDK] pam_unix.so version from ELDK42

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Apr 11 00:07:50 CEST 2009

Dear Sudarshan Soma,

In message <de72ca4e0904100547j2ed085dfjb53e7e7e5ac3682 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> I think this is from  pam-0.99.7.1-5.1.src.rpm  as shown here
> http://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/eldk/4.2/ppc-linux-x86/sources/target/SRPMS/

This is a copy of the ELDK source RPMs, i. e. a build result from
building the ELDK. ELDK 4.2 itself is based on Fedora 7, and you can
find a copy of the original Fedora 7 source RPM file in our git
repository, see for example
http://git.denx.de/?p=eldk/SRPMS.git;a=blob;f=pam-0.99.7.1-5.1.fc7.src.rpm

> I think this pam-0.99.7.1-5.1.src.rpm should be same as
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/library/Linux-PAM-0.99.7.1.tar.gz

No. ELDK 4.2 is based on the Fedora 7 SRPM files.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I am pleased to see that we have differences.  May we together become
greater than the sum of both of us.
	-- Surak of Vulcan, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.4