[ELDK] ELDK Linux 2.6.29, MPC885ADS and early console

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Apr 17 17:49:28 CEST 2009

Hi Sylvain,

> I added only the option CONFIG_LOGBUFFER and compile, but the
> following error appeared : "undefined reference to
> setup_ext_logbuff_mem'"

As Vitlay pointed out, you don't need this, as this is a different piece
of software.  It actually enables sharing of this logbuffer between
Linux and U-Boot, but this is out of the current problems context.

> Actually I couldn't find this function definition in the sources (it
> is only declared in logbuff.h).

__log_buf is _not_ a function, but simply a data structure that we want
to inspect.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.