[ELDK] ELDK4.2 on Fedora 11

raju at vetukuri.com raju at vetukuri.com
Tue Aug 18 18:24:41 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I have installed the ELDK4.2 on Fedora 11, for the powerpc architecture. I
didn't provide any option for the PowerPC since I downloaded the ISO image
for only PowerPC. I am using the tool chain for MPC 8265. I have few
doubts

1. Is it ok to use Fedora 11 for the ELD4.2?
2. I recently cloned the Linux tree from the link
git://git.denx.de/linux-2.6-denx.git for the version 2.6.30. But when I
tried to configure the kernel it complained about the config file. It was
indicating all the options are not found. It seems that the config file
was not correctly downloaded. I need to check once again. Have any body
observed this before.

With Regards,

Raju