[ELDK] ELDK4.2 on Fedora 11

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Aug 18 20:31:27 CEST 2009

Dear raju at vetukuri.com,

In message <2758.121.243.142.16.1250612681.squirrel at 75.126.219.125> you wrote:

> 1. Is it ok to use Fedora 11 for the ELD4.2?

Yes, this is perfectly fine.

> 2. I recently cloned the Linux tree from the link
> git://git.denx.de/linux-2.6-denx.git for the version 2.6.30. But when I
> tried to configure the kernel it complained about the config file. It was
> indicating all the options are not found. It seems that the config file
> was not correctly downloaded. I need to check once again. Have any body
> observed this before.

Please provide the full log including the exact  commands  you  used,
and  the  exact  error messages, otherwise it is impossible for us to
help. I think you must have done something wrong (for example  trying
to use the obsolete ARCH=ppc, or similar).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The value of marriage is not that adults produce children, but  that
children produce adults."                            - Peter De Vries