[ELDK] Can't execute bin file

Zaahir Khan kn.zahirkhan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 08:04:47 CEST 2009

Hi Detlev,

For me that binary execution problem got solved.

I freshly build the file system for the board.

Now one new problem.....

I am able to logged in with some warnings & script syntax error.. but

able to get the ping eth0 is up

problem when I try to start nfs demon

 -bash-3.2# /etc/init.d/nfs start
/etc/init.d/nfs: /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions: line 139: syntax error: Bad
substitution

This syntax error when kernel booting also.

Kernel bootup log attached with the mail.

I feel something missing in file system,

not getting what? may be wrong also

pls suggets

Thanks & regards,

Zaahir Khan