[ELDK] linux 2.6.24 hangs after print "Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK"

林志平 solyn123 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:14:17 CET 2009

when uboot gets reboot, contents in ddr will be lost.
because uboot will initilize the memory control, which is longer than the
ddr refresh cycle.
And during these time, ddr contents will lost.
So how can the contents in ddr be reserved after rebooting uboot.
And I do not get a Simulation tool in the hand, so I can not see the ddr
contents.