[ELDK] How to change time zone in ELDK4.2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 22 14:16:38 CEST 2010

Dear "J.H.Kim",

In message <q2h3a9e3d731004220330xae92a322ic392ea940d701574 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I hope to change time zone with ELDK4.2 root filesystem.
> There is not file like /etc/localtime in my file system.

Assuming you are talking about the ELDK root file system (which you
are accessing as a NFS network mount) a correct installation of the
ELDK should contain a /etc/localtime file pointing to the CET time
zone.

> How can I change time zone to KST ?

Copy the matching file from /usr/share/zoneinfo/ to /etc/localtime,
for example

	cp /usr/share/zoneinfo/Asia/Seoul /etc/localtime

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Small is beautiful.